dilluns, 11 de maig del 2020

English: Bitmoji 11th - 22nd May

DESCRIPTION OF YOUR BITMOJI

Create and audio of the description of your Bitmoji. Watch this video.



1) Create your Bitmoji. Bitmoji
And upload a full-body Bitmoji in the Description sheet.

Description

2) Check the Example, the links and the video I provide. They have information that will help you to do the description.

Example
Example 2
Pictionary
Clothes


3) Describe the parts of your Bitmoji:
        a) Face and feelings. 4 sentences, minimum.
        b) Body. 3 sentences, minimum.
        c) Clothes. 4 sentences, minimum.
        d) Place. 3 sentences, minimum.

4) Send it to me and wait for correction. You can do it online or send me a photo. Remember my email: gamer@ceipescolanova.com

5) When I give you permission, record and audio with the description and send it.

You have 2 weeks to do this activity. 
DEADLINE 22nd MAY.

I hope you have fun!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Comiat curs 19-20

Amb el video que teniu aquí vos volem desitjar un bon estiu i agrair-vos l'esforç i la paciència que heu tengut.  Hem estat molt conten...